Monday, January 08, 2007

Ventura Hooters

I was checking the ETA VTA stats the other day and found out that we are now number two on Google when you search for Hooters Ventura. How proud I am of my little blog. However, since there isn't a Hooters in Ventura, it isn't a very difficult thing to accomplish.

"So what's number one" you ask. Well, I have been debating whether or not I should even tell you for fear of turning this into a men's magazine of sorts. Since I am married and I like to have a wide range of people reading my blogs and I don't want to be labeled as a booby obsessed meat head, I try not to post nearly naked pictures of anybody on them.

But then again, the fact is that some of you may know this person and would want to know about these pictures, just like I wanted to see the Playboy pictures of one of my classmates, so I have decided to inform you about Aimee, the Ventura native turned Colorado Springs Hooters waitress who was featured in the 2006 Hooters Calendar...


See all of the pictures by clicking here, here, here and here.

Now that I think about it, this probably isn't news around here. I'm sure there are locals taking it off all the time. In my hometown, everybody would be freaking out.


2 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimee is such a nice person and beautiful babe. She is also the cover girl for the 2007 Hooters Calendar. How to see her sometime in Vegas where she was a Hooters Balckjack dealer for a while.

 
At October 06, 2018 5:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree. She is SO nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home